[Currentcse] IMPORTANT CSE

Hutchinson, Jaylynne hutchinj at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 31 13:11:40 EDT 2015

Hi folks... now for the most important email of the year:  When are we going to get together for our end-of-year CSE SOCIAL??? to celebrate this year's hard work, projects, graduations, summer plans and more!

Who could come if we held it on Friday, April 24th? (that's the Friday of the last week of class prior to finals' week -- sounds like a good evening to unwind...starting at 6:30 and into the night!)

Please RSVP (significant others and significant children are welcome!) -- we will provide a main course type of dish, and ask you potluck the rest. There will be some beer/wine provided, as well as tea, coffee, water...but please bring other drinks as you want.

Feel free to invite others who may be graduates but still in the area, or folks we have shared classes with from other programs that are part of our "honorary" CSE family.

Thanks all!  --Jaylynne

Email: hutchinj at ohio.edu