[Currentcse] FALL 2015 - Potential Courses

Hutchinson, Jaylynne hutchinj at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 30 17:32:05 EDT 2015

Hi all,

Attached to this email is a listing of potential classes of interest to you all that are outside of our CSE program. Please look through them carefully as there are some that are very good (from prior experience with our students) and others that we have not taken, but look to fit some of your special research interests.

In addition, this list is not exhaustive--so, for example, if you are interested in how to educate mitochondria...you might want to look under the Biology department. [😉]

-jh

Email: hutchinj at ohio.edu