[Currentcse] Fw: PCOE Research Conference April 17

Hutchinson, Jaylynne hutchinj at ohio.edu
Fri Mar 27 22:02:38 EDT 2015

Hey folks! been doing anything interesting? how about you Museum Studies folks? I hear good things are happening there... others? this doesn't have to be a formal research study (although it can be). It can be preliminary stuff you are working on... or hey, Jacob, I'm calling you out:  you should put together your face masks and present that...

I know you all work hard, so think if you have something you'd like to share.

peacefully,  --Jaylynne

Email: hutchinj at ohio.edu