[Currentcse] Info on Navajo Nation

Hutchinson, Jaylynne hutchinj at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 24 09:37:17 EDT 2015

Hi folks,

I received confirmation that graduate students can indeed participate in the "Cultural Immersion with the Navajo Nation" this summer. There is a different fee for graduate students because your tuition waiver does not go to the Global Opportunities office. I'm not entirely clear on how the process works, but if you have a serious interest in participating, please contact the Global Opportunities staff person with whom I am working to get an exact cost and explanation for graduate student registration. (It closes this Friday so if you have an interest, please contact Ashley as soon as possible to see if this is a possibility for you.)

If there are those of you who are planning to graduate this Spring, you can still walk in graduation but take this course during summer and bump your official graduation back until summer in order to participate in this program. All that means is that your official transcript will read summer graduation instead of spring.

Global Opportunities Staff Member:  Ashley Beatty-Smith at <beattya1 at ohio.edu> or call the G.O. office and ask to speak with her.

Thanks.  --Jaylynne

Email: hutchinj at ohio.edu