[Currentcse] FW: Student Applications Now Available for Athens Rock Camp for Girls

Sprecher, Katharine sprecher at ohio.edu
Fri Mar 6 12:15:08 EST 2015

Hi CSE folks,
Please see below for information about our very own fabulous Athens Rock Camp for Girls happening this summer - no one turned away for lack of funds! I know they always have a LOT of participation and it appears to have had an amazing impact on developing confidence and sense of self among young girls in our area. I also know that Sarah is always looking for volunteer mentors - no musical experience required! So be sure to contact Sarah Fick if you want to volunteer and share this info with any girls or parents you think might benefit / be interested.
Cheers! - Katharine

Katharine M. Sprecher, PhD
Lecturer, Critical Studies in Educational Foundations
Department of Educational Studies, Ohio University
312 McCracken Hall, Athens, OH 45701
sprecher at ohio.edu, 740-597-3373