[Currentcse] The Finns have it!

Hutchinson, Jaylynne hutchinj at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 3 10:45:10 EST 2015

Here is a new book called, "Finnish Lessons" about the school system there (highly progressive and incredibly successful). I have not read this yet...if any folks are interested in reading together let me know. Some one may also want to do their final master's research paper by examining the Finnish system. Also remember, that Myles Horton visited and spent time in the Danish Folk Schools and came away with the powerful notion put in place partially at the Highlander Folk School in Tennessee.

https://www.facebook.com/ArtLearning/photos/a.402772463087922.99151.402701759761659/935733489791814/?type=1&fref=nf

Email: hutchinj at ohio.edu