[Currentcse] "American Denial"

Hutchinson, Jaylynne hutchinj at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 24 11:22:32 EST 2015

Hello.  PBS's Independent Lens series just showed their new documentary, "American Denial" regarding the roots of racism in the U.S. It is fascinating and important to know these roots and the history that has led us to where we are today. It is streaming online for free through May 23rd. I highly recommend that everyone watches -- in fact, call your friends and have a viewing party!

http://video.pbs.org/video/2365422025/

(For any of you teaching diversity classes, the show is just under an hour so could be used in a classroom setting as well.)

Email: hutchinj at ohio.edu