[Currentcse] FW: Zotero workshops

Hutchinson, Jaylynne hutchinj at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 16 15:49:24 EST 2015

Hello!  If you have not yet used Zotero as a means of organizing your bibliographic research, here is a chance to learn how to use this system. Not only will this be helpful during your coursework, but it will be crucial to making your final master's paper/project more manageable, and for further use post-graduation.  --jh

Email: hutchinj at ohio.edu