[Currentcse] FW: Employment Opportunities at The Evergreen State College

Hutchinson, Jaylynne hutchinj at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 6 22:46:45 EST 2015

Hey all... take a look at the position announcement for Multicultural Student Advisor. The Evergreen State College is one (if not only) PUBLIC colleges in the nation. Very alternative...and forested!

If you get this position, I'll take you out to dinner this summer (I "bunk down" for the summer in the Olympia area).

best,  --Jaylynne

Email: hutchinj at ohio.edu