[Currentcse] Fw: Guest Speaker Dec. 4 - Tamara Winfrey Harris - Stereotypes

Hutchinson, Jaylynne hutchinj at ohio.edu
Tue Dec 1 15:15:19 EST 2015

Hi folks, the email below shares an announcement of a cool event this coming Friday, Dec. 4th at 6:30 p.m. I am the faculty advisor for this student organization and they've done a good job bringing in this guest speaker--which sounds like it will be very informative and critical, but also with humor.

There is a link to the event towards the bottom as well.

A good way to close out the week!  --Jaylynne

Email: hutchinj at ohio.edu