[Currentcse] Fw: seeking healthy masculinity intern

Sprecher, Katharine sprecher at ohio.edu
Tue Aug 18 17:46:16 EDT 2015

Dear CSE'ers,

Please share this search with any male-identified folk that may be interested in mentoring local high school youth for healthy masculinity - details below!

And welcome (back)!

Katharine

Katharine M. Sprecher, PhD
Lecturer, Critical Studies in Educational Foundations
Department of Educational Studies, Ohio University
N-278 Lindley Hall, Athens, OH 45701
sprecher at ohio.edu, 740-597-3373