[Currentcse] 3rd grade social justice advocates

Hutchinson, Jaylynne hutchinj at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 28 21:32:14 EDT 2015

For your reading pleasure--a short piece on social justice advocacy with third graders -- hopefully with a different outcome than the teacher in New Jersey!

http://www.tolerance.org/blog/when-third-graders-are-advocates

If third graders can do this, certainly we can do this everywhere we are. Things to ponder...

Email: hutchinj at ohio.edu