[Currentcse] unlikely query

Hutchinson, Jaylynne hutchinj at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 27 13:36:21 EDT 2015

Hey folks ... thanks to all those of you able to come and share our Friday night end-of-the-year social. If numbers, and smiles, and empty bottles and running out of fire wood is any indication, we had a great time!

As you know, McCracken's walls are going to come tumbling down when the semester ends and we are cleaning out our offices. I know it is highly unlikely that anyone will want this, but before I put it in recycling/trash, I thought I would offer to anyone who wants it, the 3 dimensional wood sculpture of a head with metal gears showing for the brain as an example of "Wheels in the Head" that a student made when reading Joel Spring. If you have any interest, let me know ASAP or it goes into the pile of stuff...

Thanks.  --jh

Email: hutchinj at ohio.edu