[Currentcse] Congratulations!

Hutchinson, Jaylynne hutchinj at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 20 10:03:19 EDT 2015

Hello all,

I wanted to share the good news that several of our CSE family received end-of-year awards from the Patton College of Education, and they, along with many other student and faculty awardees, were recognized at a luncheon last Thursday. Our students are:

** Anna Gabritchidize:  Margaret J. Felsinger Memorial Scholarship

** Xinyue Ren:  HVFH/Pi Beta Phil Endowment for Graduate Student Support

** Rob Razzante:  Outstanding Critical Studies in Education Graduate Student (each program in the PCOE nominates a graduate student for this recognition)

We have one more award I would like to acknowledge. This is the Najee E. Muhammad Memorial Award for Social Justice in Education. Eligible recipients are Critical Studies in Education graduate students or a student enrolled in the undergraduate Diversity Studies Certificate program. For this inaugural year, the NEM Award was given to:

** Sharqaua Smith: Sharqaua is a senior in the Diversity Studies Certificate program and has demonstrated the attributes recognized by this award.

Congratulations to these four folks!

Stay Strong! One last week of classes!

--Jaylynne

Email: hutchinj at ohio.edu