[Currentcse] book fair

Hutchinson, Jaylynne hutchinj at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 14 15:18:48 EDT 2015

Hey folks...

for those of you who still believe in paper and binding, printed words on pages, the feel and smell of old-fashioned BOOKS...

this is a reminder that we are hosting a FREE BOOK GIVE-AWAY this Friday at McCracken Hall from noon to 4 pm (maybe a little longer if folks need). We will be in room 104 and there have been books donated by faculty from various disciplines within the Patton College of Education.

Folks will be free to choose 3 - 4 books to start -- and if there are others they are super interested in, we will have a sign-up sheet and if those books are left-over at the end, we'll be sure to get them to you.

Anyone can attend--faculty, staff, students, community. The only thing we are not allowing is for people to select books who then turn them around to sell for money to private people, or on-line, or to a book-seller. That just wouldn't be fair to the spirit of the give-away.

Thanks.  --Jaylynne

Email: hutchinj at ohio.edu