[Currentcse] Fw: Critical Questions in Education conference

Hutchinson, Jaylynne hutchinj at ohio.edu
Fri Apr 10 15:38:33 EDT 2015

Hey folks... look at this cool-sounding conference.  Anyone interested? You all have important things to say and think about. It says this is a small conference where people really talk with each other about important ideas.

You might go together with another student, a panel, or on your own. If you receive an accepted conference proposal, you can get financial support to partially fund your trip. You can apply for $100 from the CSE program, and up to $500 from the College of Ed. (At a minimum, you can get $200 from the COE because you have an accepted proposal -- but with additional steps, you can get up to $500.)  Also, there is a simple lottery drawing via Grad Student Senate and who gets it, gets it...

I am thinking March in San Antonio might be nice -- some tex-med, margaritas, music and the river walk?  (Oh, and yeah...the conference...I forgot)...   for some of you it might make more sense to go to Baltimore?

If you're interested, take the message and run!    --jh

Email: hutchinj at ohio.edu