[Currentcse] Fw: IMPORTANT CSE

Hutchinson, Jaylynne hutchinj at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 6 16:35:05 EDT 2015

Oh no! Remember this email that I sent about a week ago about an end-of-the-year social?

Well, right now I know that Gabi, Cathy and Jess, and maybe Lara W., will be able to attend...is that all of youse who can come?  Please RSVP as soon as possible (day, time and plans below). That helps me plan on (1) whether or how much I need to clean my house [😉] , and (2) how much and what kind of food to prepare.

Hopefully we can get a good crew together to honor everyone's presence this past year and look towards the future. It's only our community if we all make it our community.

peacefully,  --Jaylynne