[Currentcse] Fw: Museum Studies Program Accepting Applications

Hutchinson, Jaylynne hutchinj at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 1 11:56:32 EDT 2015

Move quickly if you are interested in this incredible Museum Studies Certificate program. We currently have two students enrolled and graduating: Jess Kunkler and Valerie Schoeppner. Everyone I know who has done this program has been super positive about it.

It is experiential education, right? and can be applied to many, many ways to educate in various contexts and on various topics/themes.

Well worth considering. Spots go fast so if you think you'd like to work on this next year, please apply quickly.

Sunshine!  --Jaylynne

Email: hutchinj at ohio.edu