[Currentcse] directions to social

Hutchinson, Jaylynne hutchinj at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 18 21:53:19 EDT 2014

Hi folks,

I am sending you the basic directions to my house at 52 Woodward Avenue...but first,

Re. PARKING:  there is no house parking at my place -- so folks have to park on side streets. There is a side street across from my house on Fairview, side street that curves around back behind my house, and street parking at the park at Highland Park just beyond my house. When you get up here, you'll see. Parking will be only on one side of the streets where you already see cars.  It's good to carpool up if you can because parking is limited.

To get here:  Go north on Court Street all the way to end -- where it dead ends onto Carpenter Street. (The Armory is right in front of you; Broney is on your right.)
Turn LEFT onto Carpenter.  At the first stoplight, turn RIGHT onto North Congress.
Go all the way up the hill on No. Congress until the second stop sign at the top of the hill.
Make a very sharp RIGHT turn onto Woodward Avenue.
Go VERY slowly, carefully around and up that curvy road.

When you get to where the road forks (to the right onto Fairview), if you stay left up the hill, you go past three houses on the road on your left. My house is the little white house in the middle of those -- with the number 52 above the porch and peace flags up.

Find places to park and walk over to the house and come on in!

Looking forward to seeing everyone!   --Jaylynne

Email: hutchinj at ohio.edu