[Currentcse] FW: NNER FLYER FOR DR. DEBORA MEIER AND DR. GEORGE WOOD--Forwarded on behalf of Dr. Renee A. Middleton

Hutchinson, Jaylynne hutchinj at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 17 13:14:11 EDT 2014

FYI... Dr. Wood is the former principal of Federal Hocking High School, and current Superintendent for the district. Deborah Meier was a founding teacher/principal at Central Park East in Harlem, NY -- being part of a group that changed their "failing" public school to one inclusive of a progressive democratic educational community. The story of that is in her book, "The Power of Ideas".  (A very good read, btw.)

Email: hutchinj at ohio.edu