[Currentcse] CSE Opening Social

Hutchinson, Jaylynne hutchinj at ohio.edu
Sun Sep 14 11:37:22 EDT 2014

Hello all!  Don't forget...be there or be square.

WHEN: this Friday, September 19th from 6 - 9 pm; weather permitting fire in backyard chimney.
WHERE:  Jaylynne's home (52 Woodward Ave., Athens, Oh)
WHAT: Bring a potluck item to share: salad, veggies, fruits, chips/salsa/hummus, desserts, etc. & BYOB
WHO:  CSE faculty and students and significant others/partners, and CSE friends!

I will have two pots of homemade chilli:  one meat/one vegetarian, plus a pan of cornbread,
AND a dense, dark chocolate bundt cake. I have some beer left over from the recent wedding and a bottle of wine.
(and coffee/tea)

Please RSVP so I know how big a pot I need for making chili!
And if folks need a ride/carpool, please let us know and you can meet at McCracken and come up.

Hoping to see everyone for a great time!

Email: hutchinj at ohio.edu