[Currentcse] current student request

Hutchinson, Jaylynne hutchinj at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 9 21:38:43 EDT 2014

Hello!  I am finalizing this year's list of current CSE students. I have attached it and am sending it out to see if any of you would like to have your phone listed on the sheet.

I already met with the new cohort of Master's students and they have given their numbers (those who want to do so) -- and before I print and distribute, I would like to give you the opportunity to check out your listing and add your phone if you want. There is no pressure to do so at all--but if you would like to, please let me know. I will complete this on Friday, so if you want to have your phone included, please email me by then.

Many thanks! Hope everyone is doing good in the world! ;-)

-Jaylynne

P.S. Don't forget our upcoming social at my place on Friday, September 19th -- more info to come; good food, good folk, good .... (bring yourself and fill in the blank!)

Email: hutchinj at ohio.edu