[Currentcse] article about white privilege

Walter, Abby aw226407 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 1 12:57:35 EDT 2014

I thought I'd pass along this article that contains an analogy about white privilege. It is helpful in understanding the systematic factors of privilege.

http://alittlemoresauce.wordpress.com/2014/08/20/what-my-bike-has-taught-me-about-white-privilege/

[https://alittlemoresauce.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/image.jpg?w=474]<http://alittlemoresauce.wordpress.com/2014/08/20/what-my-bike-has-taught-me-about-white-privilege/>

What My Bike Has Taught Me About White Privilege | A Little More Sauce
The phrase "white privilege" is one that rubs a lot of white people the wrong way. It can trigger something in them that shuts down conversation or at least makes them very defensive. (Especially t...
Read more...<http://alittlemoresauce.wordpress.com/2014/08/20/what-my-bike-has-taught-me-about-white-privilege/>

?

-abby