[Currentcse] Graduate Student position on Diversity Committee

Sprecher, Katharine sprecher at ohio.edu
Fri Oct 31 11:38:53 EDT 2014

Hello CSE students!

I have been asked to see if any of you might be interested in serving on the PCOE Diversity Committee (which is composed primarily of faculty). We schedule events such as talks, trainings, and lectures related to diversity. Just let me know if you are interested or would like more information. Our next meeting is this Wednesday, Nov. 5 at 1:30 pm in McCracken 115.
Thanks!
Katharine

Katharine M. Sprecher, PhD
Lecturer, Critical Studies in Educational Foundations
Department of Educational Studies, Ohio University
312 McCracken Hall, Athens, OH 45701
sprecher at ohio.edu, 740-597-3373