[Currentcse] FW: Method of Interest

Hutchinson, Jaylynne hutchinj at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 22 12:56:55 EDT 2014

Hi,

I don't think she'd mind me forwarding her email to you all. Morgan Duncan, one of our second year students, came across another format for critical pedagogical activities. Please see below -- could be used with many different types of groups, I think.  Thanks, Morgan!

And others, don't be shy in sending relevant information to others through using our listserv, because you all are doing various things and come across different ideas and resources.

Thanks!  --Jaylynne

Email: hutchinj at ohio.edu