[Currentcse] IMPORTANT - DART's hiring community organizers

Hutchinson, Jaylynne hutchinj at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 8 12:33:33 EDT 2014

Hello folks,

I am forwarding this important email to you. We are connected with a very committed Community Organizing organization called DART (Direct Action and Research Training Center). They always contact me because they know the commitments of our program and students.

If you are not sure what you want to do next year, or if you know you want to move into community-based social justice work, I would encourage you to learn more about this program. They are holding a webinar for initial information, and then will follow up if folks apply.

Scroll all the down to the final section and you can read a description of what the position entails if you are selected. They provide you with training, and then you begin at a salary of $34,000 plus benefits.

If you know of other friends or colleagues who are interested, please pass the information along to them. It is quite an opportunity. There is contact information below as well if you have further questions. If you contact Hannah Wittmer, you can indicate where you're studying and in what program and she will be able to know you're with us! ;-)

Thanks.  --Jaylynne

Email: hutchinj at ohio.edu