[Currentcse] FW: Thursday Supper Thanksgiving and winter break volunteer needs

Hutchinson, Jaylynne hutchinj at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 20 13:07:10 EST 2014

Hello!  I have mentioned this in some of our classes. UCM sponsors a free community Thanksgiving dinner (and Christmas this year) for any member of the Athens/OU community.

You are welcome to come and enjoy the meal and company on that day, and/or you are welcome to come and help prepare and/or clean-up. UCM is right in town on No. College Street.

Please see the forwarded message below, and also share with folks you know who may be staying in town who might like to participate. You'll also notice that they are requesting assistance for their regular Thursday night dinners and Saturday lunches throughout break-time. If you are in-town during break for all or part, you might consider grabbing a friend and volunteering for one of those days!

Thanks.  --Jaylynne