[Currentcse] FW: Democracy School - Call for Applications

Hutchinson, Jaylynne hutchinj at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 18 11:35:27 EST 2014

Please see below for an opportunity to do some organizing around the issue of water protection in this area (specifically as it regards the impact of fracking/injection wells). The announcement below also encourages you to share the announcement with others you know who are interested in this environmental and social justice issue.  --jh

Email: hutchinj at ohio.edu