[Currentcse] FW: Schweitzer Fellows - Information Session

Lauren Volpē lv275310 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 16:59:22 EST 2014

Hello!

I just wanted to share that I am a current Albert Schweitzer Fellow,
collaborating on a health education project at Trimble Middle School with a
third-year medical student . This is the first year a student from the
Patton College has been a part of the Columbus-Athens chapter of the
Schweitzer program (in the past it has been dominated by OUHCOM and College
of Health Sciences and Professions students), and I think it would be great
to have more Patton College students apply for (and receive) the
fellowship. I will be at the information session on December 12, but I am
also happy to correspond face-to-face or via email with anyone who might be
interested in knowing more about the program.

Feel free to contact me!
Lauren