[Currentcse] FW: Campus Conversation on Thursday: Free Speech, Civility, & Difficult Dialogues

Hutchinson, Jaylynne hutchinj at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 4 08:37:45 EST 2014

Hello!  I know we have talked about issues involved in productive and "civil" dialogue across differences in identities, social and political issues, and conflict.

Please see the attached flier and message below announcing a university and community set of round-table discussions this coming Thursday afternoon from 3 - 6 p.m. It sounds like it will be interactive in nature.

Please share with others who might be interested.  --Jaylynne

Email: hutchinj at ohio.edu