[Currentcse] resistance

Hutchinson, Jaylynne hutchinj at ohio.edu
Fri May 16 20:59:40 EDT 2014

For those interested, there is an ever-growing large movement of resistance to the Common Core standards and high stakes testing. Do not despair; instead, talk to friends, family, students and colleagues. A movement happens when lots of "little" people move together...

I must ask myself, "What am I going to do?"

Email: hutchinj at ohio.edu