[Currentcse] Writing/Reading Courses and Services

Hutchinson, Jaylynne hutchinj at ohio.edu
Fri Aug 22 15:41:31 EDT 2014

Hello!

As you are planning your course schedules, please keep in mind a very valuable program offered to all OU graduate students. Its name is ELIP which stands for the English Language Improvement Program. They offer courses designed specifically for either international students, or other courses designed for both U.S. and international students.

Most of you will find the reading and writing at the graduate level, regardless of your developed reading and writing skills thus far, will ask you to "step up" to the next level of reading/writing for graduate work. We recommend these classes for you at whatever semester in your program might serve you best. I have included a link below to a description of their graduate writing courses. They also have tutoring and a graduate writing center available for your use.

http://linguistics.ohio.edu/ELIP/?page_id=158

Thank you.  -jh

Email: hutchinj at ohio.edu