[Cssa-L] Need some help with your English writing? I am a native speaker and published writer...

Mary MacKay maryemackay at mac.com
Wed Jul 4 14:23:18 EDT 2018

Helping Hand~ English Editing Services

Whether you are submitting a 300-word abstract or a 50,000-word thesis,
I specialize in language polishing and will carefully correct any errors in
spelling, grammar, and word choice. After my work is completed, the
language in your paper will be of publication quality.

I am a native English speaker, as well as a published writer and editor.
My Master’s degree is in education leadership,
with 25+ years as an English teacher, writing coach, and teacher trainer.

Contact me:  mmbooklover at gmail.com <mailto:mmbooklover at gmail.com>
Helping Hand Academic Editing and Revision <http://about.me/mmackay>
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/marymackay> for Mary MacKay