[Cssa-L] Participants needed! 邀请家长填写调查问卷(抽礼品卡)

Lin ltangz at foxmail.com
Mon May 2 10:48:54 EDT 2016

Are you a parent who is a Chinese native speaker and also fluent in English? If so, we would love to learn about your belief about children’s emotions for a pilot study conducted by a doctoral student at Virginia Tech.  We are interested in your response to a set of questionnaires in both Chinese and English. It will take you approximately 20 minutes to complete the questionnaires. You will be entered in a drawing to receive a $20 Amazon gift card in compensation. If you are interested in participating, please clickhttps://virginiatech.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6DtmApoLW3OO8xD

The participation is confidential and voluntary. For more information, please contact Lin Tan at lintan at vt.edu.