[Cssa-L] Job Opportunities

Shijie Huang skylovtata at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 21:37:10 EDT 2016

Hey, All,

I am posting this for my friend. You can contact her if you or anyone you
know have interest in this event. Thanks!

I am Anna with Word Of Mouth Staff and we are looking for energetic people
to assist with our Back to School Campaign with AT&T.  This campaign’s
objective is to spread the word of AT&T's current promotions to Chinese
International students and we have a week of activations in Ohio - Athens
and Lyndhurst. We are in need of people to serve as translators
(Mandarin/Eng or Cantonese/Eng) to assist in store as students coming in
may need assistance communicating with store associates.

The position is $30/hr and both location’s events begins Aug 18th and goes
through the 25th.  If you know of anyone interested please have them email
us at hello at womstaff.com.