[Cssa-L] Room for sublease (College Park Condominiums)

郭少强 gsq2215484 at 163.com
Sat Jan 10 23:34:14 EST 2015

Hi guys,
I have moved to Columbus, so I want to sublease my room in a spacious three bedroom apartment. Located at 247 West union Street, only about a 5 minutes walk to campus. Be adjacent to university commons, but much better and cheaper. There are 3 bedrooms, 2 bath rooms, 1 laundry room (really convenient), kitchen and living room. Fully furnished, I left my queen-size mattress with frame, desk, chair and floor lamp.

The rent is only $300/month (excluding utilities) from now to 30 June 2015. I already paid the rent of January, so your first month will be free. The deposit is $300. Actually the rent is already much cheaper than the normal rent in college park apartments, but the price is still negotiable.

The other two rooms are taken by two easygoing chinese female students, who would prefer another female roommate.

If you or your friend are interested, contact me at 740 591 7599; QQ:369682978; email:guoshaoqiang1987 at gmail.com