[Cssa-L] Chinese Bible Study Group invites you to join us

Xue Gong shirleyxueg at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 15:17:44 EDT 2015

We are a group of Chinese students and scholars at Ohio University
affiliated with Athens Bible Church. We are Christians that desire to help
all Chinese students and scholars on campus.

You are all invited to come to our outreach event on Saturday August 29th
at 5 pm in Baker Center Maggie Davis Room 120. It is a dining area near the
food court. We will worship our God, minister to the students, and have
free Chinese food together.

We also have Bible study classes every Friday at 7:30 pm in Gordy Hall 113.
If you are interested in this and need a ride to the events, please let me
know at shirleyxueg at gmail.com.

中文查经班迎新会:8月29日周六下午5点,Baker center 120。
- 认识创造主,认识耶稣基督;
- 了解基督教;