[Cssa-L] Welcome Dinner by Chinese Bible Study Group

迎超 李 goalone99lyc at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 4 15:41:31 EDT 2014

Dear All,At the beginning of every fall semester, Chinese Bible Study Group holds a Welcome Dinner for students. We welcome you in the Love of The Lord Jesus Christ. No matter new students or old students, undergrad students or grad students, we invite you all to come and join this free dinner!
Time: 5:00 to 8:00 pm on September 6th, Saturday.Place: Backer Center 120, Davis Room (Left hand side when you enter Baker 1st floor.)What to do: First, we're going to sing two Christian songs. Then, Pastor Bill Hixson of Athens Bible Church is going to give a short sermon about Jesus, Faith, and Christianality. At last, the dinner starts.
We're looking forward to meeting you!
Regards,Chinese Bible Study