[Cssa-L] Invitation to Research Interview (教育访谈邀请)

Lijing Yang yangl at ohio.edu
Fri Oct 10 12:17:27 EDT 2014

大家好,

我是俄亥俄大学教育学院的助理教授。我以前工作单位的一个美国博士生Lindsay Coco正对俄亥俄大学进行研究访谈,她想
*访问几位通过留学中介申请来到OU学习的中国学生*,聆听你们留学申请的经历和感受。
你们发出的声音被写入博士论文或发表在研究期刊上以后,将会为美国大学改善留学生教育和服务,尤其是中国留学生,提供很好的政策支持和建议。欢迎具有相关经历的同学参与访谈。

Lindsay Coco师从美国著名教育理论家Sheila Slaughter
(学术资本主义理论奠基人),是一位非常优秀的学生。以下是她的英文邀请函及联系方式。

非常感谢!

杨丽静

Good morning! My name is Lindsay Coco. I write in regard to my dissertation
research that I am conducting under Professor Sheila Slaughter of the
University of Georgia.
I am interested in interviewing international students for my research. The
purpose of my study is to understand more fully the role of private third
party agencies in international student recruitment. I seek to interview
students who can provide insight into their experiences with agents when
you applied to Ohio University. I am interested in you and your perceptions
with regards to your admissions process.
​I hope you will consider being interviewed over the phone or Skype as part
of my dissertation research. If so, please contact me by e-mail (
lcoco at uga.edu) or telephone (337-396-7414) so that we can arrange a time
for the interview.  Feel free to ask any questions that you have at any
time about the research study.
Thank you for your consideration of this request.
Best,
Lindsay Coco​​

Lindsay Coco
Doctoral Candidate & Research Assistant
Institute of Higher Education
University of Georgia
lcoco at uga.edu

--

Lijing Yang,  PhD,  Assistant Professor

Ohio University

The Patton College of Education

Department of Counseling and Higher Education

McCracken Hall 105E

Athens, Ohio 45701

Office: (740) 597-1930

Email: yangl at ohio.edu