[Cssa-L] River Edge Sublease 转租房屋‏

HE XIAO xiaohe0110 at hotmail.com
Thu May 22 13:46:21 EDT 2014

Hi all,
I have a single room at River Edge for sublease from June to August. Flexible dates for moving in and out, as long as the dates are within June - August.The monthly rent is $749 including water, gas and trash. Free parking. Electricity and High speed internet fee can be discussed. The apartment has a living room with an open kitchen, one bedroom and one bathroom. Only 5 minutes walk to campus, 10 minutes to court street, less than 10 minutes drive to Walmart, Kroger, and Athena Grand. Feel free to contact me if you have any question or to schedule a meet. contact email: xiaohe0110 at hotmail.com
大家好,现出租RIVER'S EDGE 含客厅单人间。租期从六月到八月,时间灵活好商量。这里房租是749美元一个月,包括水气垃圾清理和停车,最多可以住两个人。电费网费另算但可以商量。公寓地点极佳,距离校园步行5分钟,开车去超市也很方便。有兴趣的朋友请与我联系。电子邮箱:xiaohe0110 at hotmail.com.谢谢!