[Cssa-L] University Commons sublease

tintin ll cipher1029 at live.cn
Fri May 16 12:59:42 EDT 2014

Hi all,
I am subleasing my apt at University Commons from late June to end of August. The rent is about 350 per month (330 for rent and about 25 dollars utilities fee) including electricity and internet. The apt is completely furnished with everything you need. Walking distance to campus. You can renew the release with the owner for upcoming school year if you wish. Move-in dates are flexible. Please email me or text me at (740) 214-6816 if you are interested.
Thanks,Tintin