[Cssa-L] Looking for a traveler to US West in mid June

fko47 fko47 at aliyun.com
Sun May 11 23:01:11 EDT 2014

  Normal
  0

  false

  EN-US
  ZH-CN
  X-NONE

  MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

Hi there, We are planning a trip to western US in mid June
(Las Vegas, LA and San Francisco, Grand Canyon, etc.) The trip is around 10 to
11 days. We are looking for one or two additional travelers (drivers). Male who
is over 25 is preferred, since you may need to drive and will share a room with
another male graduate student during this trip. However, all people who are
interested are welcome to inquire details.

If you are interested or have questions, please contact me
via email. Best regards,

 /* Style Definitions */
 table.MsoNormalTable
	{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";