[Cssa-L] Room for sublease and Moving sales

CSY csylovejay at 163.com
Tue May 6 01:27:31 EDT 2014

I. Room for Sublease
I have a very nice bedroom available in a 4-bedroom apartment from MAY to AUGUST.

Price: Negotiable
Time: May - August
Location: 15 S. Shafer St. (It only takes 10-15 minutes to walk to Ohio University library and have bus shuttle)
Furnish: Fully furnished (bed, desk, washing mashing, dryer, dishwasher and all other things you need).
Parking: FREE
Bethroom: 2 (But no one will share with you since my roommate will leave here)

If you need a room to stay during summer, please contact me for more details include pictures via csylovejay @163.com or 740-331-2673

II. Moving Sales
Hi all,
A lot of stuff in good condition are available for sale. Price are negotiable, contact me via csylovejay at 163.com or 740-331-2673 for more details and pictures.
Also, things for sale may showing in images but not the list below. I do have them for sale. Please contact me.

1. For kitchen
(1) Hotpot pot $10
(2) Yogurt machine $10
(3) Coffee machine $10