[Cssa-L] A trip to Philadelphia from Apr 4-7th合伙开车去费城

tintin ll cipher1029 at live.cn
Thu Mar 27 12:18:05 EDT 2014

Hi all,
I am looking for carpooling with someone who is interested in a trip to Philadelphia during Apr 4-7th. I am a female and another girl will be traveling with me now. So I look forward to finding one or two persons. I am going for a conference but you can visit the city and have fun for that weekend.
Details:Expense:Gas: about 100/total personsCar Rental: about 200/total personsHotel: about 250/total persons
I am leaving early Friday morning and coming back Monday afternoon from Phili. It would be great if you can drive and able to share it. But it's okay too if you're not.
Please write back to me if you're interested.
Thanks,Tian
大家好,如果你有兴趣4月4-7号去费城游玩,请联系我。总共费用依据人数情况费用大概平摊100-200。谢谢。