[Cssa-L] a room for sublease in university commons

Xia Li 429477989 at qq.com
Sun Mar 23 11:29:53 EDT 2014

Hi all, a room in university commons is available from May to August. The apartment is on S Shafer St. and is within walk distance to the campus. Usaually it takes me 15 minutes to walk to the library. There is also a supermarket nearby where you can get fresh meat and vegetables if you don't have a car. During the summer session, the bus will also run between the campus and Commons. The apaprtment is fully furnished and has everything you might need for basic daily life. The original rent is $363 per month plus electricity and wifi (around $30 in summer). I am asking for $330 per month. Rent and move-in date are negotiable. Reply to 429477989 at qq.com if you are interested.