[Cssa-L] House available, 5mins walk to campus

DX lxhao1988 at 163.com
Fri Mar 14 10:20:50 EDT 2014

A decent room in a 3-bedroom house on South Shafer St will be available from July 15th. You will share the house with two nice female chinese graduate student.They are quiet and not keeping pets. The house is near University commons, 5-minute walk to OU campus or you can also catch the CATS or Commons Shuttles and has a quiet neighborhood. LAUNDRY and DRYER are included in the house.The rent will be $433 per month plus utility and I can give you some discount on it. If interested, please contact livelyzhao123456 at gmail.com.

Move-in time is flexible, and price is negotiale.
If interested, Plz contact me for detail information.