[Cssa-L] Room sublease

Han Gao ghempty at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 23:25:20 EDT 2014

Hello everyone,

My name is Jinghan Liu.
Sorry to bother you guys. I have an apartment for rent at Carriage Hill.
The apartment is a double room apartment. The apartment will need you to
sublease. And, the leasing contract will end by April, 2015. The apartment
could be available since this July, 1st. One really remarkable thing of
this apartment is that my contract is under 2 years contract rate. It
is the lowest rate that The Carriage Hill has been offering. The price
turns out to be $710 for a single renter per month, and $830 for two
renters to share ($415 evenly). And, I can leave a king size bed, some
desks and some other furnishers for you if you need.

If you are interested, please feel free to contact me by phone/ text:
740-818-7080 Jinghan Liu
Or by E-mail: xiaoshanjx at hotmail.com

Thank you!

Jinghan Liu

--

Best,

Han Gao
Master of Science in Environmental Studies
Ohio University
hg120509 at ohio.edu
(740)590-8223