[Cssa-L] Sublease a room in Riverpark

Han Gao ghempty at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 15:07:35 EDT 2014

Dear all,

I am leaving Athens, so I have an one-bedroom apartment in Riverpark to sublease. It's comfortable (big living room and balcony) and convenient (five-minute walk to school). My contract lasts until July 31st, 2015. I am offering all the furniture you will be needing and we can discuss for the price. Since we need to sublease officially through the office so you will be paying the official price, which is around $830. Please contact me if you are interested. My name is Yuming Liu and my cellphone number is 7408188675. Thank you very much and have a good one!

Yuming Liu