[Cssa-L] 1-bedroom apartment in Carriage Hill Dr. for sublease

Hui Zhang yiaimer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 17:52:37 EDT 2014

大家好, 现在在Carriage Hill Dr.有一个一室一厅房间需要转租, 时间是8月25号(或之后)到9月30号.
9月30号之后,您可以选择是搬出或者续租.

这个房间位于二层, 很干净.到学校在步行距离以内. 房间里有冰箱, 烤箱, 如果您承租的话,我们有一些家具也可以留给您使用, 包括桌子(餐桌,书桌),
椅子, queen-size的床垫,落地灯, 电视机以及电视机台子, 沙发. 如果您不需要这些家具,我会帮您处理;租金里面已经包括的项有: 水, 气,
垃圾处理, 电视信号,免费wifi. 如果您承租的话,我会付这sublease期间的电费.

Carriage Hill 的一室一厅的房间租金现在是$760 (不包括家具,不包括电费). 现在您可以以$600
的价格来租这个房间,最长可达5周时间.如果您有兴趣,可以发邮件给我: yiaimer at gmail.com. 如果您现在在Athens,
也可以发信给我来商约一下过来看看的时间.

Carriage Hill Dr.的网址是:
http://www.wallickcommunities.com/student-housing/student-housing.asp?pid=43

谢谢大家.

There is one 1-bedroom apartment in Carriage Hill Dr. available for
sublease, the period is from the coming August 25 (or after) till September
30. After the Sep. 30, you can freely choose move out or sign the lease for
next year.

The apartment is in the 2nd floor, clean, and close to the campus, within
walking distance. Besides the built in refrigerator, stove, we also have
some furniture which can be left for you, such as desks, queen-size
mattress, floor lamp, TV/TV table, sofa, etc. If you don't need these
furniture, I will keep them. The rent of apartment includes water, gas,
waste, cable, free wifi. If you sublease this apartment, I will pay the
electricity in the whole sublease period.

The rent for 1-bedroom apartment in Carriage Hill Dr. now is $760 (without
furniture, not including electricity). Now I ask only $600 for the sublease
which can be as long as 5 weeks. If you are interested in this apartment,
you can send email to me: yiaimer at gmail.com. If you are now in Athens, you
can also email me to schedule a visit of this apartment.

The website for Carriage Hill Dr. is:
http://www.wallickcommunities.com/student-housing/student-housing.asp?pid=43

Thank you all.