[Cssa-L] FW: 2014 Chinese Spring Festival Gala

Zhu, Jim zhuj at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 27 18:53:03 EST 2014

FYI

From: Cecilia.94 [mailto:Cecilia.94 at foxmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2014 4:23 PM
To: Han, Lei; Zhu, Jim
Subject: 2014 Chinese Spring Festival Gala

致Ohio University的全体学生:

   俄亥俄大学中国学生会CSSA,将于本周日(2月2日)在 Alumni Memorial Auditorium 举办 “2014年春节联欢晚会”。 详细信息如下:

1: 入场时间: 1:30

2: 演出时间:2:30

3: 晚餐时间: 6:00  (地点为Baker Ball Room)

   我们于本周周一至周五,在Gordy, Convo, Baker 1st Floor 出售门票(现金)。 票价: 演出票:5美金; 晚餐自助:10美金;演出加晚餐自助:12美金

   演出票也在剧场售票处出售。演出前也可直接购票入场,但是晚餐票数有限,售完为止,希望尽早购买。

   感谢广大同学对我们长久以来的支持,我们将尽我们所能,为身在异国他乡的你们带来“家”的味道。期待在2月2日下午,我们可以在会场和餐厅看到你们的身影。

   祝大家新春快乐!

                                                                                                                                                                俄亥俄大学中国学生学者联谊会

                                                                                                                                                                            01/27/2014

Dear All Ohio University students:

    We are the Chinese Student Organization -- CSSA ( Chinese Student and Scholars Association). On this Sunday (Feb. 2nd)  we will have the 2014 Chinese Spring Festival Gala at Alumni Memorial Auditorium. Detailed info on the event is as below:

         1: Doors open: 1:30pm

         2: Show starts: 2:30pm

         3: Dinner (Chinese Buffet): 6:00pm ( Baker Ball Room)

   Form this Monday to Friday, we will sell tickets at Gordy Hall, Convo Hall, and Baker 1st Floor from 8:00am to 6:00pm. (Cash only)  Price for the ticket: Show : $5;  Buffet: $10; Combo: $12

   The show tickets will also be on sale at the Auditorium Ticket Office. Dinner tickets will also be on sale on the day of event at the Auditorium depending on availability.  However, since the dinner seating is limited, advance purchase of the dinner tickets is highly recommended.

   Sincerely,

   Happy Chinese New Year!